Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Chicken Cream Cheese Chili

This recipe works great as a dip, served over rice, or in taco shells. It is super easy. And this is just one of the many crockpot recipes I will be posting. I love my crockpot! The meal cost around $9.66 (not including tax). Since I already owned the spices I didn't include that in the cost. I hope you enjoy it!











Chicken Cream Cheese Chili (serves 4 people)

2 chicken breasts $1.81

1 can of rotel $0.68

1 can of corn (don't drain) $0.99

1 can of black beans (drain & rinse) $0.99

1 pkg. ranch dressing mix $1.42

1 Tbsp cumin


1 tsp chili powder


1 tsp onion powder


1 - 8 oz package of cream cheese $1.78

tortilla chips or taco shells $1.99

TOTAL COST OF MEAL $9.66

Put the chicken in the crock pot. Top with all

ingredients except the cream cheese. Mix.

Top with cream cheese. Cook on low for 6-8

hours, stirring once or twice to blend cheese.

Shred the chicken and serve with chips or in

taco shells. Serves 4.













No comments:

Post a Comment